A great alternative to the world famous Whiskey Sour!
You need that:
- 5 cl Rüdemann Wacholder
- 3 cl lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 2 cl sugar syrup (you can easily make it yourself)
- 3 tablespoons raspberries
- A shaker
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slice
- Put Wacholder, lemon juice and sugar syrup together with raspberries and ice cubes into the shaker
- 20-30 seconds of vigorous shaking
- Fill tumbler glass with ice cubes
- Strain the drink from the shaker into the glass
- Garnish with the lemon slice and a small needle branch
Advanced drinkers can alternatively hook an egg whites, which gives the drink a nice head and a wonderful velvety texture and is the classic variation of the Gin Sours. We usually replace the sugar syrup and the whole raspberries with a home-made raspberry jam, which we refine with ginger and lemon zest. This not only gives a great taste but also a wonderful colour.